Vitamin C – There are many potent methods in the field of stress medication. It’s all too easy to feel that you need to reach for the pharmaceutical cupboard when stress hits causing headaches and fatigue. In fact, the better stress relief methods stem from meditation, relaxation and social activities. That said, if you wish to compliment your efforts to reduce stress with a supplement, there is one that does not require you to spend all your money on expensive drugs.
About Weight Loss Vitamins – One of the things that people often neglect when undergoing a new weight-loss plan are weight loss vitamins. In fact, despite the fact that vitamins are so important to the way our bodies function, a lot of people really don’t know anything about the advantages that vitamins can provide. Weight loss is just one benefit that certain vitamins can provide. If you’d like to find out about the best weight loss vitamins, how to get them, and how they help you, read on.
Actually, there’s really no such thing as the “best” weight loss vitamins. Your body is like a very complicated machine. Like most complicated pieces of machinery, it takes more than any one thing to keep it running well. Vitamins work together with each other to produce all kinds of great results for your body. Different vitamins can work together to raise your metabolism, control your appetite, and help you burn more calories, all of which can contribute to increased weight loss.
Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, is one of the most important weight loss vitamins. Sources for B2 include dairy products like milk, eggs, and hard cheeses, and it can also be found in leafy green vegetables and wheat germ. B2 helps keep your thyroid function intact. The thyroid is a gland in the body that can control metabolism and the way your body grows. B2 can help the thyroid function, keeping your metabolic rate up, which means you’ll burn fat faster.
Vitamin B5, also called pantothenic acid, is a vitamin that helps our body use fat. The body burns fat to create energy, and if you have a deficiency of B5, your body might have trouble doing this. You’ll retain more fat, and that’s not something anyone wants! You can find B5 in all kinds of meat and poultry, as well as nuts, wheat products, eggs, beans, bread and green vegetables.
Another important vitamin in the list of weight loss vitamins is choline, which is part of the vitamin B complex family. Choline is not technically a vitamin, it’s actually something your own body makes in the liver. However, without the proper foods, the liver can’t make choline. This can cause to get trapped in the liver. Choline comes from some types of beef, egg yolks, and vegetables such as cauliflower and cucumbers.
Although there are other important weight loss vitamins, the last once covered here is vitamin C. Vitamin C has a wide range of health benefits, but in terms of weight loss, it helps your body to convert glucose into energy. Most famously found in oranges, you can also get the vitamin C you need from broccoli, kiwi, lemons, and strawberries as well as some veggies like Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
Vitamins are a key factor in how our bodies work, and if you think you can lose weight without getting the right vitamins, you’re making a big mistake. As you prepare your diet, keep in mind these weight loss vitamins – they’ll help you along the way.
Nine Wrinkle Fighting Foods – A proper diet can help us maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t want to have creases on your face or your skin, you should know what wrinkle fighting foods are good to eat. Here are nine examples.
1. Spinach and other green leafy vegetables are good because it contains lutein that helps give the skin its essential antioxidant mechanism by maintaining skin hydration and elasticity. Ideally, you should eat about 10mg of this daily which is about 4oz of this vegetable.
2. Beans are another because they are rich in antioxidants. Among the different kinds, red beans are the best because it contains the highest number of antioxidants that helps replace deteriorated collagen of the skin.
3. Tomatoes are another because just like beans they have antioxidants and also lycopene. A substance that reduces the risk of developing cancer and happens to be more powerful than Vitamin E supplements which are used to help the skin stay healthy. The best part about eating tomatoes is that you can eat this together with pasta, salad or a sandwich.
4. Aside from vegetables, turkey helps prevent wrinkles because it is rich in Vitamin B. It also has protein that slows the process in the skin known as cross-linking. So don’t wait until Thanksgiving to add this to your diet.
5. Goji berries are rich in Vitamin C that will help fight free radicals that damage the skin. Believe it or not, they contain 500 times more Vitamin C per ounce than what you get from oranges. It also has antioxidants such as vitamin B1, B2, B6 and E as well as linoleic acid, an essential fat that plumps up the skin making it look smoother and younger.
6. Flaxseed is rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. You can mix this with other dishes like cookies and bread. The more you eat, the plumper your skin cells will be thus hiding away those wrinkles.
7. Beetroot is another vegetable that can help prevent wrinkles as it is low in calories and high in fibre. It also contains antioxidants and a pigment called anthocyanins that are known to support collagen production in the skin. You can cook this in a variety of ways such as curried, boiled, roasted and pickled.
8. Many of us see chocolates simply as a delightful snack or as a dessert. But few of us know that this contains polyphenol, a substance that rids the body of the active oxygen that causes aging. Not only that, it can also protect against UV damage which is also one of the causes of skin aging.
9. Salmon just like flaxseed contains Omega 3 fatty acids which reduce inflammation and helps lubricate the skin.
There are other things we can eat aside from the 9 examples mentioned to prevent wrinkles from happening. You should consult with your doctor or do some research on your own so you will know how to plan your diet.
Aside from eating, you shouldn’t forget to exercise regularly and drink lots of water so your skin remains flexible and hydrated at all times. You shouldn’t drink or smoke as this also helps the skin stay young and wrinkle free.